DIY Miss You State Mugs and Frames
Picture frames and/or coffee mug
Rubbing alcohol (for if you make a mistake)
1. Google a photo of the states you’d like to use
2. Print them out & cut them out
3. For the mug –Wipe the entire mug down with alcohol & allow to dry before writing.
4. Once dry, tape the state to the mug & trace with paint pen
5. On the other mug trace the other state
6. Add the dotted lines to mug that connects the city, & add hearts around the city you & your sibling live in
7. Bake the mug at 250 degrees for 30 minutes or so, & then allow to cool.
8. For the frame -get the stencil of the state you’d like
9. Just hold it against the frame & trace with you paint pen. Choose another corner for the other state & trace that one. Add your dotted line & hearts, then finally put in your sibling picture