DIY Sprinkle Art
Sprinkle….art! Does it get any better than that?
Sprinkles = Happiness…so every time you look at this artwork, you will be happy. I know that the thought of DIYing with sprinkles makes you think that there will be a line of ants around your house trying to get to the goodies, but I came up with a great way to not only attach the sprinkles but also to seal them!
Multi-purpose spray adhesive
Clear Acrylic Sealer; I like using the spray polyurethane
Hot glue gun
Optional: baking dish
Optional: Pre made letters/shapes
1. Using a pencil, draw out your desired shape or letters on foam core
2. Cut out with X-acto knife
3. Spray shape/letter with multi-purpose spray adhesive
4. (For safety, make sure to work in a well-ventilated space)
5. Pour sprinkles over letter/shape, pressing down to secure into spray adhesive
6. Optional: for smaller sprinkles, fill a baking dish and then dip shape into the sprinkles
7. Repeat until entire letter/shape is covered
8. Spray clear acrylic sealer on top
9. Attach to frame with hot glue
10. Hang and enjoy!