DIY Cookie Cutter Candles
We are celebrating Christmas in July on Hallmark Channel! I am putting my Christmas cookie cutters to good use. Instead of making cookies, per usual, I am making the cutest candles! You can do this for ANY holiday, not just Christmas.
Video coming soon!
FOR THE LAYERING CANDLE:
1. Lay out your beeswax sheet & start stamping your cookie cutter into it.
2. Cut about 10 pieces to make one candles.
3. Sandwich a wick in between about 5 layers & then all another 5 layers on top to complete.
4. Cut your wick to about ⅛.
5. If you would like to make it a cake topper just stick some toothpicks in & stick on your cake.
FOR THE TRADITIONAL CANDLES:
1. Melt your soy wax & add your candle dye chips if you would like to make it colorful.
2. Melt & mix.
3. Pour about a ½ inch into a prepared baking sheet.
4. Then place your cookie cutters in.
5. Once it starts to harden up little place your wicks in.
6. Let fully harden.
7. Pop them out & lite them!