DIY Christmas Cookie Tin Cake
Cookie tins don’t have to just be for cookies!! These are layered to look like a wedding cake and you can out any gift you like in them. The best part…they make for a pretty decoration as well!
- Cookie Tins (can use Paper Mache round boxes too)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Dry Erase Marker
- Spray Paint
- Christmas Decorations
1. If tins are not already holiday themed, spray paint them. Make sure no spray paint gets on the inside of the tins.
2. Stack the tins largest to smallest and mark where each tin is placed with a dry erase marker.
3. Unstack tins and add hot glue on each dry erase mark, and then adhere tins together.
4. Wrap ribbon around each tin using hot glue.
5. Add decorations where needed.