DIY Christmas Wine Bottles for Christmas in July on Hallmark’s Home and Family Show
It’s Christmas in July on The Hallmark Channel’s Home and Family Show!
Wine is always a good gift idea, but sometimes it can be overdone. So, I wanted to create a way to make it a bit ore special for the holidays AND have a great way to repurpose the bottles that have been given to you.
I am sharing how to make the adorable snowman, and I will be sharing the Santa Hat tutorial soon, so stay tuned!!!
Video from the segment coming soon….
Oven bake clay in black & orange
Toilet Paper Roll
Instructions 1) Spray paint the bottle and allow it to dry completely
2) Add snow tex onto the bottle onto the desired areas using a plastic knife or popsicle stick, or something similar; allow to dry completely
3) Create the eyes, nose, and mouth with the clay and bake in the oven according to package instructions
4) Once the clay has cooled, attach them to the bottle to make the face using a glue gun
5) To make the hat, paint the toilet paper roll black
6) Cut a circle with the paper to cover the top of the hat and another large circle or the rim of the hat; then paint them black on both sides
7) Cut a hole in the center of the larger paper so that the bottle can fit through
8) Attach the small circle to the top of the hat, and the large circle to the bottom of the hat, making sure that it can fit over the top of the bottle
9) Use green and red felt to make holly on the hat and attach it with hot glue
10) Place the hat on top of the bottle