DIY Handprint Acorn Towel
Create a perfect and easy DIY with the kids for the Fall. These DIY acorn towels are the cutest way to capture those cute little hands forever.
- Make sure to use nontoxic fabric paint. This way the paint won’t wash off the towel when you clean it AND it’s not harmful to your little one’s hands.
- Be sure to wash hands right after as you don’t want to risk the paint getting into anyone’s mouth. Even though it’s “nontoxic” you want to prevent any consumption.
- Work on a covered surface to make clean up much easier.
- Tea Towels
- Acrylic Paint
- Fabric Markers
- Paint Brush
- Paint hands.
- Stamp hands on tea towels.
- Paint on the top of the acorn.
- Personalize with fabric markers.